For the last 17 years we have staged the party at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre. We have scheduled this year's event for Sunday 8th December 2013.
Here are just a few facts about the Centre:
- The Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre is Australia's most awarded venue and has been officially ranked among the world's top three convention centres on three separate occasions.
- Centrally located in the city's unique riverside precinct at South Bank, home to Brisbane's thriving arts and cultural community, the Centre offers a comprehensive range of fully integrated in-house services delivered by our team of experienced professionals whose commitment to excellence extends across all events.
- BCEC on Grey Street, the Centre's new five level, boutique expansion, increases the Centres convention space by 52% and establishes BCEC as Australia's most flexible meeting and events venue.
- With a total of 44 meeting rooms including three stand alone tiered auditoria, BCEC is capable of hosting events of all sizes from 8 to 8,000 people.
- Winner of 58 catering awards including being judged Australia's Best Function Centre Caterer on three occasions. Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre enjoys an outstanding reputation for its highly acclaimed world class catering.
- On site undercover parking for 1500 vehicles.
- State-of-the-art IT capabilities and resources.
- Audio Visual & Production Services Department provides a one stop shop for technical management and production.
- Four exhibition halls with a total of 20,000 sq m of air conditioned, pillarless space.